LIA is the world’s leading testing, inspection, certification and verification company, with good experience, a wide range of expertise and a global reach. Whatever your specific area of business, contact us today to find out how our range of services dedicated to oil & gas sector .
Whether you are involved in exploring, extracting, refining, transporting or marketing oil, gas, oil sands or other hydrocarbons, LIA offers a comprehensive range of services to support and optimize your business.
We offer support with distribution and retail, including calibration services, facility audits, leak detection, and maintenance. As the field of oil and gas logistics can be so complex, we have a large global team of experts to help you get your products to where they need to be, safely, securely and in compliance with national and international standards.
We assist in the design and execution of blending, additive use and other optimization processes, onshore, offshore and in transit. You can be sure that our trade inspection services provide world class measurement and analytical services.
Our Services in Oil & Gas Sector :
· Oil Refineries – Inspections /certifications/audits/consultancy
· On Shore & Offshore - Oil Tankers /Ships /Vessels/Barges/Gas Carriers inspections.
· Heavy Equipment Inspections & Industry - Trucks / Trailers / Buses / Mini Lorry
· Mobile Cranes All Types / Derrick Cranes / Gantry in Ports / Tower Cranes / & Others Types
· Lorry Loaders / Boom Trucks / Fork Lifts / Man Lifts/ Excavators/Loaders / & Others
· Lifting Man Baskets / Concrete Baskets / Buckets/ Sand Baskets & Others
· Pressure Vessels / Boiler Inspections
· Pipeline Inspections - In Service / In Maintenance
· Sand Blasting Inspections
· Painting & Coating Inspections
· Oil Rigs - Erections & Commissioning Inspections
· Pre Shipments & Post Shipment Material Inspections
· Cargo & Container Inspections .
· Petrochemical - Industrial Lubes / Lubricants & Chemicals.
· Elevators / Lift Inspections inside Oil refineries .
· Scaffolding Inspections
· Construction & Civil Engineering Works Inspections
· Electrical Inspections / Thermography /Control Panels Inspections
· Electronic Inspections.
· Fire Alarms & Safety Inspections
· Fire Pumps & Fire Fighting Inspections.
Scope of Works & Inspection Test Plan ( ITP ) :
The scope of work is determined by Buyers and Purchasers. Some of them require only a Pre-shipment inspection and some other may mandate more stringent scope and ask their third party inspection agency to :
· Visually Inspect the items.
· Witness Important Tests and Inspections &
· Review and Verification of reports submitted by client.
For such as :
· Material Test Certificate Reviews (MTCs),
· Declaration of Conformity of Items Reviews (DOCs)
· Description of Item with Chemical Compositions.
· Positive Material identifications,
· Welding Inspections,
· Hydro Tests & Pneumatic Tests
· NDE Test Reviews,
· Dimensional Checks & Control,
· Hydro-static testing,
· Mechanical testing,
· Load Tests & Functional Tests
· Operational & Performance Tests
· Painting & Coating Inspections,
· Packing and Marking /Sealing inspections
· Final Loading inspections.
The scope of work for inspection and testing is defined through inspection and test plan (ITP). ITP is very important document in purchasing and procurement projects. ITP document identifies duty and task of each parties regarding inspection during manufacturing and construction process.