LLOYDS INSPECTION AGENCY , is only One and One Company in the World and Globally Operating in the name as “LLOYDS INSPECTION AGENCY” . We have operations in several countries and is headquartered at India With Several Branches throughout the World and Recognized as an Global International Company , with the Trade Names , Trade Marks/Logos , Website Contents , All Rights Reserved and Right Protected by the Law , Globally .
No Person , Nor a Client/or a Party cannot have the same Name of Our Company “LLOYDS INSPECTION AGENCY” , in any States or any Countries World Wide and Operate in the Same name , even with Little Modifications , Which will Look Similar , that they are a Part of us .
We hereby , declare that we don’t have any Sub Agents/Persons or Other Companies World Wide with our name , or Similar look like names , Other than this only one , published in our the WebSite : www.lloydsinspection.com .
If Authorized , in any case if You Claim , there Should be a Letter of Authorization or a Signed Contract or Agreement from the Chairman & Managing Director of the Company , Mr.BINU T. Kavinal , to Operate anywhere in the State , Countries , World Wide or Globally. Or Else , you will be liable for your actions by the following Terms below as our Company law .
AUTHORIZED USE OF LLOYDS INSPECTION AGENCY WEBSITE
You may use the Lloyds Inspection Agency Web site for your personal information’s , general informational matters , communicational & educational uses, but you may not use the Lloyds Inspection Agency Web site for any purpose other than your relationship with Lloyds Inspection Agency for any Other Purposes . You also may not use any robots, spiders, or other automatic devices to monitor or copy content on the Lloyds Inspection Agency Web site or otherwise attempt to interfere with the intended and efficient functioning of our Web site. You may not modify or tamper with any information contained on our Web site without the written permission of Lloyds Inspection Agency. You agree that you will not use the Lloyds Inspection Agency Web site in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal activity.
PROHIBITTED TO USE OUR COMPANY NAME LLOYDS INSPECTION AGENCY
You cannot and will not use our Company Name “Lloyds Inspection Agency” Pvt Ltd , Which itself is the TRADE NAME Published in our Web site for any of your personal use , Your Business Deals , Your Transactions , Your False informational to Others as Such , That you are a Part of us Lloyds Inspection Agency Pvt Ltd , You by Printing Catalogs, Brouchers , Letters or any Other Publications Carrying Our Company Trade Name Lloyds Inspection Agency , Your communication to Others Using Our Company Name Lloyds Inspection Agency for any Other Business Purposes or any other deals of use of Your Personal Benefits , in any States or Countries Globally or World Wide and Notified You will be liable and taken legal action against you by law by with force of legal departments and concerned Authorities.
You Cannot and will not use our Company “Lloyds Inspection Agency , TRADE MARK & LOGO , Published in our Web site for any of your personal use , Your Business Deals , Your Transactions , Your False informational to Others as Such , That you are a Part of us Lloyds Inspection Agency Pvt Ltd , You by Printing Catalogs, Brouchers , Letters or any Other Publications Carrying Our Company Trade Name Lloyds Inspection Agency , Your communication to Others Using Our Company Name Lloyds Inspection Agency for any Other Business Purposes or any other deals of use of Your Personal Benefits , in any States or Countries Globally or World Wide and Notified You will be liable and taken legal action against you by law by with force of legal departments and concerned Authorities.
You Cannot and will not use Lloyds Inspection Agency Pvt Ltd , Trade Name & Trade Mark /Logos , LETTER FONTS OR FONT STYLES/SIZES , or in any other form or alterations , Published in our Web site for any of your personal use , Your Business Deals , Your Transactions , Your False informational to Others as Such , That you are a Part of us Lloyds Inspection Agency Pvt Ltd , You by Printing Catalogs, Brouchers , Letters or any Other Publications Carrying Our Company Trade Name Lloyds Inspection Agency , Your communication to Others Using Our Company Name Lloyds Inspection Agency for any Other Business Purposes or any other deals of use of Your Personal Benefits , in any States or Countries Globally or World Wide and Notified You will be liable and taken legal action against you by law by with force of legal departments and concerned Authorities.
NOTIFIED TO US OF USE OF OUR COMPANY NAME “Lloyds Inspection Agency”
If notified to us that you or your associates or others use the Lloyds Inspection Agency Web site, Rights of Trade Name , Trade Marks / Logos for any purpose other than your relationship with Lloyds Inspection Agency , You will liable under the law governing the rights of the company and will be contacting the concerned State Departments , State Authorities , State Governments , State / Country Embassies of Yours and will be taken legal actions against you and your associates through our legal departments and advocates .
RULES AND GUIDES
The Lloyds Inspection Agency Rules and Guides are proprietary to Lloyds Inspection Agency and are the subject of intellectual property rights reserved by Lloyds Inspection Agency. Except for the permission granted by request of Enquiry form and approval by us later , nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring upon you in any manner any license, title or ownership of or in any intellectual property right of Lloyds Inspection Agency.
You agree to indemnify and hold Lloyds Inspection Agency, and its employees, engineers , technicians ,representatives, contractors and agents ("Indemnified Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including attorneys' fees and expenses, related to your violation of these Terms or your use of our Web site.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Lloyds Inspection Agency uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site, we makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. Lloyds Inspection Agency assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on this Web site. To the extent permitted by applicable law, everything on the Web site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. To the extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Indemnified Parties be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, use, or data, whether brought in contract or tort, arising out of or connected with the Web site or the use or reliance upon any of the content or any information accessed from the Web site.
Lloyds Inspection Agency Web site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this Web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Lloyds Inspection Agency may also make improvements and changes in the products and the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
TRADE NAME & TRADE MARKS – LLOYDS INSPECTION AGENCY
Lloyds Inspection Agency Name Itself is the registered Trade Name& Trademarks of the Lloyds Inspection Agency Pvt Ltd . Lloyds Inspection Agency Pvt Ltd reserves the right to prohibit the use of our Company Trade Name , Trade Marks & Trade Logos which are unacceptable to Lloyds Inspection Agency Pvt Ltd in close proximity or association with the Lloyds Inspection Agency Name or logo , in any Forms and You will be liable for such use and Violation , under the company acts and law , following Legal Actions taken against you your associates.
By accessing this Web site and the information contained therein, you agree with Lloyds Inspection Agency Pvt Ltd that any claim you may have against Lloyds Inspection Agency Pvt Ltd in contract, or otherwise in respect of any information or advice expressly or impliedly given on this Web site, or in respect of any inaccuracy herein or omission here from, shall be governed by the laws of the India , and Settled in India without regard to its conflicts of laws rules.
In the event that any provision contained in these Terms will be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect by a court of competent jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of such provision in every other respect and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions contained in these Terms will not be in any way impaired thereby.
WEBSITE & COMPANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS , APPLICABLE WORLD WIDE & GLOBAL .
Lloyds Inspection Agency Pvt may change or update the information posted on the Lloyds Inspection Agency Web site, and the products and designs describer on the Lloyds Inspection Agency Web site, at any time without notice. We reserve the right to change these Terms periodically, without providing individual notice, by updating these Terms. All such changes will take effect once they have been posted on the Lloyds Inspection Agency Web site with immediate effect and applicable in all States and Countries , World Wide and applicable globally.
SCOPE OF WORKS , GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS ( ONE MAN DAY JOBS – IN INDIA ) :
Lloyds Inspection Agency - SCOPE OF WORK :
1. Visual Examination of the Items / Material / Machinery in Random.
2. Witness Tests & Operations / Performance.
3. Review & Verify - Reports/Test documents submitted by Client.
4. Issue of TPI Reports /Certificates in Maximum Two(2) Lloyds Letter Heads for One Man Day Inspection.
CLIENT - SCOPE OF WORK :
1. To provide all supporting documents of Manufacturer/Supplier Reports prior to Inspections.
2. To provide All Guide Lines and Locations Details of Inspections & Tests Required.
3. To Provide all necessary documents (MTC/Test Reports/Test Certificates/Calibration Reports)
· Review of Test Documents submitted by Client , Max 10 Pages only for One Man day Inspection Job .
· Extra Documents will be Charged at Extra Cost Per Page .
· Hotel Accommodation/ Food /Local Transportations will be provided by the Client in Advance Prior to Inspections.
· Travel Time / Dwell Time, Reporting to the Work Site for the Inspection Charges with the Above Scope of Work .
1. Maximum No of Visits Limited to 1 No of Visit ( One Man Day ) for an Approximate Quantity offered for Inspection.
2. Client will Send all the Documents Required to be Reviewed , in Advance , Prior to Inspection in PDF Format.
3. Reports will be in English Language Only
4. Pages including images with Certificates and Reports will not be exceeding Max 3 pages for One Man Day/time visit.
5. All the Documents / Items/ Equipment’s should be arranged at One location at the time of inspection day.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The subject mission is subject to the Lloyds Inspection Agency Pvt.Ltd , General Conditions of Services, an extract of which can be given upon request.
2. The above Scope of Work will be executed with Issue of Certificates only after the Confirmation letter and purchase order from CLIENT.
3. CLIENT shall take the responsibility to open up the Documents for Verifications /Strip Down or Open up the Items /Raw Materials for Inspection in line and identified and free from Grease and Dust and arrange safe access and provide necessary assistance to our Inspection.
4. CLIENT shall take the responsibility and will arrange safe access and provide necessary assistance to our Inspection Engineers, Technicians do the Review / Verification / Inspection at Your yard/ Work Shop / Office.
5. CLIENT shall take the responsibility and will Demonstrate and Establish to Lloyds Inspection Agency that the above said Documents / Equipments / Items for Review / Verification are in Order as per the International Applicable Standards and Your QA/QC Company Procedures as Well Local Indian Regulatory Body & Regulations as applicable.
6. The RATES will be Applicable for particular location inside India. .In Case the Location moved from, to another location inside India, the RATES will Change .
7. One Man day to be calculated as 8 hrs
8. Any Other charges met by LIA will be charged at actual cost.
9. LIA Certificates/Inspection Reports will Not Cover the Entire Container/ Cargo Shipped/Supplied and will be Restricted Only to the Visually Inspected Items at the Time of Inspection and with no liability with the Total Value of Commodity Inspected .
10. No Gross Weight / Tonnes / or Total Value of the Commodity will be Mentioned in the LIA Reports/Certificates .
11. By Review of Documents submitted by the CLIENT , Lloyds Inspection Agency Pvt Ltd will not take any liability for the Quality of Items inspected , Total Quantity ,Packing Procedures and quality /Packing List/Loading Procedures /Delivery Notes/Invoices/Quality/Guarantee/Warranty made by the Client/Supplier to the End User.